LiteCAD is a 2D CAD program. The editor can be used as a multi-purpose drafting application. The main component of the package - LiteCAD DLL library is intended for software developers who build own specialized drawing applications, CAD / CAM / GIS type. This component provides vector graphics possiblilities and has a simple API for using it with the popular languages such as Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Delphi. LiteCAD OCX module provides ActiveX interface for the DLL.
- Graphics objects: Point, Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Ellipse, Rectangle, Text (single, multiline, arc), Raster Image, Hatch, Dimension (rotated, aligned, angular, ordinate, radial, diametic), Leader, Block Insertion, Viewport.
- Named objects: Block, Layer, Linetype, Text Style, Dimension Style, Layout.
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Explode, Erase, Join, Offset. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Various snap modes allows you to draw/edit objects accurately without tedious calculations. Snapping modes use ID markers to enhance operator speed and vision. Superior Polar Tracking capability. Command line interface offers exact placement of objects.
- Event-driven mechanism allows your application to control user''s actions with a drawing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs. A unique identifier for each object facilitates external database referencing.
- Supports AutoCAD DXF drawings format. Other vector formats can be added using the plugin interface.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP/SHX fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Print Preview. Also you can use Paper space layouts to prepare paper sheets ready for printing.
- Multi-language interface. Easy localization to any language.
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2011-06-12
» version 1.4 - posted on 2006-10-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
LiteCAD SDK License Agreement
This Agreement, dated as of the date following the last signature below, is made and entered by and between Oleg Kolbaskin, individual entrepreneur (the "Kolbasoft"), and the person named at the end of this document (the "Licensee").
Kolbasoft is the owner of a computer software program known as LiteCAD Software Development Kit ("SDK"). Kolbasoft desires to grant to Licensee and Licensee desires to obtain from Kolbasoft a nonexclusive license to use the LiteCAD SDK and Documentation solely in accordance with the terms and on the conditions set forth in this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1. License Grant
Kolbasoft hereby grants to Licensee a limited non-exclusive, irrevocable, non-transferable license to use LiteCAD SDK for its own particular development purposes. One license per developer is necessary. Licensee may distribute LiteCAD SDK redistributable files, royalty free, with any software that Licensee develops. End users of Licensee software are not licensed to use LiteCAD SDK for developing, and may not redistribute any of these files. All rights not specifically mentioned in this agreement, including ownership rights, intellectual property rights, trademarks and copyright, are reserved by Kolbasoft.
Licensee may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble LiteCAD SDK. Licensee may not rent, lease, or lend LiteCAD SDK to any party.
LiteCAD SDK, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of LiteCAD SDK are the sole property of Kolbasoft and protected by International Copyright Law. Licensee may make one copy of the LiteCAD SDK for back-up and archival purposes. Licensee may not remove, modify or alter any Kolbasoft copyright or trademark notice from any part of the LiteCAD SDK. In documentation for software developed using LiteCAD SDK, Licensee must credit Kolbasoft as the developer and copyright holder of LiteCAD SDK, and provide the Kolbasoft email address and web site URL in any distributable application package wherein the SDK is used as any part of said application.
4. License Fees
In consideration of the license rights granted in Article 1 above, Licensee shall pay an annual license fees for the LiteCAD SDK, said fee to be quoted from the Kolbasoft website (www.kolbasoft.com). The fee will become due based upon the calendar execution date of this Agreement by both parties. Within the annual period Licensee can use the latest version of the LiteCAD SDK and receive technical support. Failure to renew the annual license fee will limit the Licensee to the use of the LiteCAD SDK originally supported under the paid calendar year.
Kolbasoft provides technical support and updates of LiteCAD SDK on an annual basis, for which the Licensee has paid the aforementioned fee.
Kolbasoft may terminate Licensee''s license if Licensee fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In that event, the Licensee must destroy all copies of the LiteCAD SDK under the Licensee''s control.
LiteCAD SDK is provided on an "as is" basis, without any other warranties, or conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantable quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade or course of dealing. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the LiteCAD SDK product is assumed by Licensee. Kolbasoft shall not have any liability to Licensee or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, even if Kolbasoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages or they are foreseeable; or for claims by a third party. Licensee will indemnify and hold Kolbasoft harmless from and against any claims or liabilities arising out of the use, reproduction, or distribution of Licensee software. Specifically, Kolbasoft makes no representation or warranty that the software or documentation are "error free" or meet any user''s particular standards, requirements, or needs. Kolbasoft is not responsible for, and does not make any representation, warranty, or condition concerning product, media, software, or documentation not manufactured or supplied by Kolbasoft, such as third parties'' programs which are designed using LiteCAD SDK.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the Effective Date.